Friday, March 25, 2011

Welcome and Hello!

    So, I've created this blog just for fun.  Who knows how many people will actually show up to read it.  Basically, my goal is to express my joy (and sorrow) over the Dodgers this season through poetry.  I use the term "poetry" very loosely, because in fact most of my poems will be very un-poetic.  Most likely they will not follow any of the rules for beautiful verse, except that they will most likely always rhyme.  I plan to write at least one poem for every game this season.  Sometimes they will be extremely short and, hopefully, other times they will be longer.
    To warm things up for the season that is fast approaching, I give you my first poem of Dodger Dactyl:

In Los Angeles, today, it rained.
For eight plus innings, the Dodgers looked pained.
But then, in Arizona, the sun did shine,
When the Dodgers scored seven runs in inning nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment